<$BlogRSDUrl$> A "Rush Limbaughtomy" Affiliated Webpage

3.23.2014

Private email exchanges not for publication  

Solely in the interest of full disclosure and informing the FREEHdom Fighters about situations that may effect us all I am posting this exchange of email and facebook messages in it's entirety. You were made aware of Ray's parting of the ways with Ziegler two weeks ago and that post is available on the website. That piece did not attack John - in fact it thanked him and wished him well. See Thanking John Ziegler and Going our separate ways 

John then posted a vicious personal attack on Eileen Morgan on his public Facebook page. That caused me to post a comment to this SMSS management circle group where many of you opined that we should not waste any time dealing with Ziegler.  

JOHN ZIEGLER"S FACEBOOK RANT ON EILEEN MORGAN 
I have has a lot of moments of doubt and regret since starting on this crusade but after reading the PC garbage that Eileen Morgan just posted on her facebook page I now realize what a complete idiot I have been for pursuing this entire story. For Eileen, who as recently as Sunday was emailing Dottie with "open-minded" questions and implications that she was supportive of her and her cause, to post, on the day that Dottie finally had her say after the living hell she has endured for three years, is absolutely unbelieveable to me.

Eileen is of course free to think Jerry is guilty (I'd like to know which victims she thinks are telling the truth since she says some are probably lying, as well as which ones Dottie must be lying about) but to do what she has been doing with Dottie and then, purely out of fear/gutlessness/selfishness to take that unneeded action on this day is a disgrace (I orginally responded directly to the post but, typical of Eileen, she deleted my response in which I asked her to release her email exchanges with Dottie).

This is especially true as she is someone who pretends to be a fervent Christian and who knows that Dottie is deeply religious and was trusting Eileen because of this quality. I have not trusted Eileen for quite some time but for some reason have continued to give her some benefit of the doubt. No more. I believe her to be among the two or three worst human beings I have dealt with (non-media category since they don't even qualify) in this case, and that is really saying something.

For those of you upset by this message because of the lack of "unity," I'm sorry, but I no longer care. I have already put up with way too much of this BS from my many enemies, I can't take it from people who should know better, especially on a day when, for the second time, I told more people on national TV that "Joe Paterno was railroaded" than have heard those words from everyone else in the world combined. I have finally reached my threshold of frustration. Congratulations.

Eileen is of course free to think Jerry is guilty (I'd like to know which victims she thinks are telling the truth since she says some are probably lying, as well as which ones Dottie must be lying about) but to do what she has been doing with Dottie and then, purely out of fear/gutlessness/selfishness to take that unneeded action on this day is a disgrace (I orginally responded directly to the post but, typical of Eileen, she deleted my response in which I asked her to release her email exchanges with Dottie). 
This is especially true as she is someone who pretends to be a fervent Christian and who knows that Dottie is deeply religious and was trusting Eileen because of this quality. I have not trusted Eileen for quite some time but for some reason have continued to give her some benefit of the doubt. No more. I believe her to be among the two or three worst human beings I have dealt with (non-media category since they don't even qualify) in this case, and that is really saying something. 
For those of you upset by this message because of the lack of "unity," I'm sorry, but I no longer care. I have already put up with way too much of this BS from my many enemies, I can't take it from people who should know better, especially on a day when, for the second time, I told more people on national TV that "Joe Paterno was railroaded" than have heard those words from everyone else in the world combined. I have finally reached my threshold of frustration. Congratulations.

Today there has been another exchange of email. I offer it here in confidence that it will remain between us. It is not my purpose to do anything publicly to disparage Ziegler but I believe it is important to us all to be aware of what is happening since we have had close association with Ziegler in the past.  I think it is only right and fair that you are all aware of these exchanges. You can read them here without editorial comment. 

Ziegler's comments are in RED 

You can decide for yourselves what to think about them. 

From: Barry Bozeman <aurabass@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 15:17:40 -0400
To: John Ziegler<talktozig@aol.com>; Ray Blehar<rayblehar@yahoo.com>; Eileen Morgan<leenermorgan@verizon.net>
Subject: Removal of my image and bio from Framing Paterno

John,

Your article on the front page of FRAMING PATERNO titled
connects to a SMSS retraction by Ray Blehar about the janitor employment records and Ray's corrected remarks. NO "OTHER" "Conspiracy Assertion" is mentioned or implied In fact no Conspiracy is implied. There are no remarks by you or anyone - just the link to the article. This obviously makes your HEADLINE exactly the type of media malpractice you say you despise.

Your intense attack on Eileen Morgan as "one of the 2 or 3 worst human beings you ever dealt with" is also beyond vindictive and absurd. Eileen dared to disagree with your assertion that Sandusky is completely innocent and for that she gets this kind of treatment?

In view of these acts of divisive "vengeance" on your part I must insist that you remove my image and bio from Framing Paterno. I no longer wish to be associated with you or with anything you do.

Barry Bozeman

JOHN ZIEGLER REPLIED:
On 03/13/14, John<talktozig@aol.com> wrote:

Happy to.

Thanks!
JZ
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

but on Facebook sent this message:
OH MY WHAT WILL I DO

To which I replied
I couldn’t care less what you do John

His reply
Why did you contact me then?

My answer
To request that you remove my name and image from your website.


John was then contacted by Eileen who wrote

From: leenermorgan@verizon.net
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 11:59:47 -0500 (CDT)
To: <talktozig@aol.com>; <aurabass@gmail.com>; <rayblehar@yahoo.com>; <leenermorgan@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Removal of my image and bio from Framing Paterno

Dear John,

I would also ask that you remove any links to my work from your website.

Thank you very much.

Also, you have mentioned several times that you are afraid your daughter 'will grow up to think you are a loser.'  Unfortunately, if you continue down this road of publicly bashing and lying about people I would have to say she probably will.  I know if my father behaved as you do, I would.

Eileen

John then replied to Eileen Ray and I

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:10 PM, John <talktozig@aol.com> wrote:
Eileen, your link was removed a long time ago. Knowing personally what a horrendous fraud you are and how insane Ray and Barry are,

I am quite happy to accommodate any an all separation. I give zero credibility to anything any of you say about me,so please have fun rationalizing your cowardice, stupidity, and deceit about the case into attacks on me personally (even though I have gotten the words "Joe Paterno was railroaded in front of only about 10,000 times as many people as all of you combined ever will). I quite enjoy them coming from the likes of you.

You all are not only wrong about what happened here (of course you can't even say what you think that was) and have accomplished absolutely nothing except the ability to have some fellow wackjobs shake your hand at PSU tailgates for the next few years. Congrats!

Thanks!

JZ

NOTE: Eileen's LInks and name were not removed a long time ago  see screen shot image from today Mar 14, 2014 below 

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

To which I replied:

From: Barry Bozeman <aurabass@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 18:58:54 -0400
To: John Ziegler<talktozig@aol.com>
Cc: Eileen Morgan<leenermorgan@verizon.net>; Ray Blehar<rayblehar@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Removal of my image and bio from Framing Paterno

The sad and stupid thing about John's behavior is that none of us *Ray Eileen or myself -  has attacked him - in fact Ray wrote his "parting of the ways" explanation Thanking John and wishing him well without any negative comment.

I am not all that surprised by John's absurd public attacks on Ray and Eileen and I doubt JZ even recognizes the difference.  We don't want to do anything to damage the cause of Due Process for Joe and PSU by attacking others who have supported that cause.

John seems to think open attacks on people who have worked hard for that purpose are acceptable. 

I am not interested in any flame wars or negative attacks on JVP supporters no matter how misguided I think they may be in their tactics. All I asked was to be removed from the Framing Paterno site I helped start and grow with the addition of Marc Rubin and Walt Uhler as well as Ray and myself.

I don't  really have anything else to add to the waste of time required to deal with John and I will only launch my own open attack if forced to do so by John's future actions.

John then replies:

John via srs.bis6.us.blackberry.com
7:04 PM (20 minutes ago)

to me, Eileen, Ray
LOL so says an insane person who has no clue about the details of my interaction with either Ray or Eileen and who sleeps only during the day. I love it!

JZ
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

to which I replied

Barry Bozeman aurabass@gmail.com

My sanity or lack of it has nothing to do with a certainty about the reality that you have openly attacked two great supporters of due process for JVP and PSU
and I am well aware of those interactions as well as your ridiculous divisive attacks.

None of us has attacked you yet. In fact Ray thanked you and wished you well.   That seems to me to be the most productive and reasonable thing to do with a difference of opinion among parties seeking similar goals unless one is so angry he can't simply go his separate way without trying to damage former allies. I'm not all that surprised that opinion seems "insane" to you. But I'll leave you to the name calling and armchair psychological analysis   

I did nothing but try to assist you any way I could in the past. And I have no interest in trying to damage you now. Neither did Ray or Eileen. That's all on you John. You are the one launching the attacks in public.
Maybe that is insane. Perhaps I should reconsider and start attacking you. I don't see how that helps with Due Process for Joe or Penn State but if that's what you desire or consider sane behavior I will be glad to consider it.  

John via srs.bis6.us.blackberry.com
7:29 PM (38 minutes ago)

to me, Eileen, Ray
You have no clue about the reality of my interaction with these people. And based on Ray's latest crackpot theory (though it is tough to tell since he never finishes it) which Eileen seems to agree with, you guys are actually making the best argument I have heard for Paterno and PSU to be guilty as hell! Congrats!

JZ
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

John
Is it that difficult to tell the TRUTH or is "reality challenged" a more appropriate moniker John?

I quote: "Eileen, your link was removed a long time ago. Knowing personally what a horrendous fraud you are and how insane Ray and Barry are, I am quite happy to accommodate any an all separation. I give zero credibility to anything any of you say about me, so please have fun rationalizing your cowardice, stupidity, and deceit about the case into attacks on me personally (even though I have gotten the words "Joe Paterno was railroaded in front of only about 10,000 times as many people as all of you combined ever will). I quite enjoy them coming from the likes of you."

So if that is true why is this screen shot of the Framing Paterno page taken 15 minutes ago showing not one but TWO Eileen Morgan links?  See 4th from the top and next to the last since you seem to have some difficulty finding them. 

Inline image 1

Since you seem to think Ray is "insane" "cowardly" and "stupid" it seems odd that you would feature his name on two links in this list and many more on the full front page of your site. 

Featuring the work of "horrendous frauds" and "insane" people doesn't seem that intelligent to me but since you think I am also some kind of "insane deceitful coward" that won't really mean much to you. 

I am not going to attack you publicly John. I will leave the public attacks to you. It seems to be something you enjoy. But rest assured it has nothing to do with your self aggrandizing position that you have been 10,000 times more effective in getting Joe Paterno cleared. I will leave that for the Paterno family to decide since I understand they no longer wish to be associated with your or your efforts. 

Eileen has added these additional exchanges with Ziegler

From: leenermorgan@verizon.net
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:19:08 -0500 (CDT)
To: <talktozig@aol.com>; <leenermorgan@verizon.net>; <aurabass@gmail.com>; <rayblehar@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Removal of my image and bio from Framing Paterno

Here is a screen shot of your home page about half way down.  There are still links to my work that I would ask to be removed.

Thank you very much John.


On 03/14/14, John<talktozig@aol.com> wrote:
LOL If I get around to it I may but that is a different deal. I get though that you must make such silly requests in order to rationalize your irrational hatred of me. You deal realize that you are saying "please make it even less possible for people to see what I have written which supports conclusions I am too afraid to express because Sue Paterno might not let me continue to kiss her ass."

Thanks for the laughs!

JZ
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

John Ziegler
talktozig@aol.com
-----Original Message-----
From: leenermorgan <leenermorgan@verizon.net>
To: talktozig <talktozig@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 14, 2014 11:07 am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Removal of my image and bio from Framing Paterno

Actually John, I do not hate you at all.  That is the furthest from the truth.  Even after your hateful tactics towards me and your profanity laced phone call to me, I still care about you and would help you in time of need.

I only asked to remove those links because you are so against me and I figured you did not realize those links were still there, that is all.

I have no reason to hide my writings.  Whether Sue, Graham, etc. agree with them or not, like them or not, I will write what I believe to be the truth.  I have nothing to hide and I have no agenda.  I do not write to 'please' anyone.  I am my own person.

I also do not have a problem with you pursuing whether JS is guilty or not.  I have not once criticized you or put you down because you wish to do that.  I respect your opinion and encourage to follow your heart.  My post on my page had nothing to do with trying to attack you or your decisions.  That day, there were a couple posts equating me and you and that I was aligned with your beliefs about JS.  I also had some pm's that asked me.  So, I decided, for myself to make it clear to my friends (most who are not penn staters or even following the story anymore)...and I wanted to be clear where I stood.  There was no malicious intent to rain on your parade or to hurt Dottie.  She is a very lovely and wonderful person.  I agree with you...She believes JS is innocent. I understand why she does.  But I am sorry, I do not believe JS is innocent.  If I am wrong I will publicly apologize.

I know and you know, if you have the emails, that I never lied to Dottie or talked to her under false pretenses.  I told her up front I had tough questions that were nagging me that I wanted to ask her. I told her I try to see your angle on this and see if he could actually be innocent but there are just some things (bad things) that can't be explained away.  I was very honest with her and that is evident from the emails. Your post was hateful and falsely accused me of manipulating her, and that is not true.

Regards,
Eileen





Eileen has also supplied this email exchange with Dottie Sandusky that demonstrates how wrong JZ is about her interaction.

--From: gxxxxxxx@comcast.net
Date: Mar 9, 2014 5:14:43 PM
Subject: Re: hello
To: Eileen Morgan <leenermorgan@verizon.net>
Thanks for caring.   I am fine and I know who I am and what I am.

Dottie


From: "Eileen Morgan" <leenermorgan@verizon.net>
To: gxxxxxxx@comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, March 9, 2014 12:21:36 PM
Subject: Re: hello

Dottie,

Thank you for your time and talking.

I admit that these questions I asked you are the issues that I have trouble explaining away...just to be honest with you.

I also want you to know that what Jerry did (or didn't do) is not a reflection on you.  I know you have been a couple and team forever but you are not responsible for his behavior.  If he is indeed guilty of these acts that absolutely doesn't mean you are too. It doesn't mean you did wrong or had any connection to his behavior.  I know that all sounds obvious but I think it is important for you to understand and believe for your own well being.  

You are your own, individual loving person.  And you have a lot of love and support even if Jerry is guilty of these acts.  And if he is, you have to know and believe you are going to be ok and will get through this.  You have wonderful children and grandchildren who love and need you.

Thanks again for talking.  God be with you Dottie.

Eileen


Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2014, at 10:13 PM, gxxxxxxx@comcast.net wrote:

I don't know because I wasn't at trial except when I testified.

Dottie


From: leenermorgan@verizon.net
To: gxxxxxxx@comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, March 8, 2014 8:54:39 PM
Subject: Re: Re: hello

Did Joe Amendola bring that out at trial?  I don't remember him making that point about doing all that stuff as a family.  That would have helped Jerry's defense. (Maybe he did and I don't remember.)

 And did Joe have other letters from Jerry to your kids that he brought out in court?  That would have gone a long way to show that this was not a 'weird' thing Jerry only did with certain boys.

Thank you Dottie.
On 03/08/14, gxxxxxxx@comcast.net wrote:
Hi:

Yes, I have read them and to me it is someone who cares about someone not in a sexual way.  Jerry has written letters like this to our kids, other Second Mile kids and friends who he has wanted for them to do better than what they were doing.  I was thinking last night after we talked you asked me if it bothered me that Jerry was spending so much time with kids.  Like I said most of the times we were doing things as a family. We are very caring people.  

Dottie   


From: leenermorgan@verizon.net
To: gxxxxxxx@comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, March 8, 2014 6:08:36 PM
Subject: Re: Re: hello

Hi Dottie,

Thank you for talking last night.  I forgot one of my main questions and am hoping you can help me understand this.  For me, the letters Jerry wrote to Brett were very telling.  Those letters were something like a young boy would write to a girlfriend.  

Have you read those letters very closely?

How do they make you feel?   Do you feel that is normal behavior for a man to write to a young boy?

Thank you for your time!!  I just want to understand what you think about them.


On 03/07/14, Dottie<gxxxxxxx@comcast.net wrote:
Sure.   I am. Home 2 night after 8:30.  And shd b home 2 Morris afternoon


Sent from my iPod

On Mar 7, 2014, at 1:59 PM, leenermorgan@verizon.net wrote:

Hi Dottie,

How are you?  I hope you guys start to see signs of Spring soon!

I just wanted to ask if you have any time in the next few days to talk?  I have taken a step back and just kind of let everything sink in, even John's opinion about Jerry.  

Several questions keep coming to my mind and I would like to ask you to try and understand better.

Thanks,

Eileen

IN CLOSING - THIS IS WHAT HAS TO BE DONE NOW.

Following more conversations with RAY and EILEEN I have come to the conclusion that John Ziegler is a serious threat to the Due Process for JVP and PSU movement. I had though he was just a troubled egomaniac who craved the spotlight but recent event have made that seem to be naive and dangerous.

John says Ray and I are "INSANE" "cowardly and deceitful" and that Eileen is a "horrendous fraud". He has now dismissed Ray as a conspiracy nut and liar. The truth is clear - JZ knows about 1 tenth what Ray and Eileen know about the depth and breadth of this entire complex matter from the nuts and bolts of the Presentment to all of the details concerning DPW, CYS and Cynthia Baldwin. JZ thinks TSM is blameless although Ray has told him the US Attorney will be bringing indictments against TSM. JZ thinks the way to clear JVP is to clear Sandusky and that JVP was close to Sandusky long after Joe had washed his hands of the man.

While Sandusky may have been over charged and subject to some coached witnesses and overstated indictment like the McQueary charge there is little doubt if any that he exhibited psychopathic tendencies of deviant attraction to young boys that were at minimum manifested in inappropriate touching while naked in showers. That really isn't our cause or concern. JZ thinks there is some benefit to Joe and PSU to be gained from an attempt to clear Sandusky. That is simply not rational. 

Our latest exchanges and what he has done with Ray and Eileen is extremely damaging to the cause. I'm sorry but it's time to take sides now. Ray, Eileen and I cannot be associated in any way with John Ziegler and we cannot really work with anyone who can read these emails and not understand how damaging Ziegler's attitude is to SMSS and the FREEHdom Fighters. I realize some of you may have held out hope we could somehow co-exist and both sides could use Freehdom Fighter support. That is simply not possible. I'm no psychologist and unlike JZ I am not going to pretend I can offer reasonable comment on his mental state. I just know if he is willing to say Ray and I are insane I cannot work with anyone who can work with him. I hope you understand why that is.

With that I hope to close this issue for all time and waste no more time on it as suggested earlier. It is my opinion that this closure had to come with the full disclosure of these emails. I will be happy to answer any questions I can for the next 24 hours and then end this permanently.

FOR THE RECORD, I'm adding the highlights of my exchanges w/JZ on the day I distanced myself from him.

As you are aware, John believes that Jerry was railroaded and also believes that I am a conspiracy nut.  

So, I probed him about WHY the state would railroad Jerry and also other things in this scandal that we disagree on to get an idea why he is right and I am so wrong.

What follows are some excerpts of the e-mail exchanges so you get an idea of John's thoughts on things:

About why Jerry was railroaded...
Jerry was (likely) railroaded because people who were not qualified started to believe he was a pedophile and then saw it in their career self-interest to prove that he was. It took three years because they couldn't find any damn evidence and their first victim stunk. They destroyed PSU because their only witness was so bad that they need to indict those who could discredit him. If McQueary had worked for the TSM, this would have been a TSM story.

Motive for railroading Jerry (this is truly confusing)
First of all, you should now (if you really are an investigator) that outcome, especially in a case this unpredictable, is irrelevant to motive

Who benefited (last sentence is correct, but the rest isn't)
Second of all, I don't recall saying that Corbett wanted to pursue this case. In fact, the opposite seems true and I have no problem with the concept that his election may have had a significant impact on timing and lack of concern over TSM. As for Kelly and Noonan there is no evidence this has been bad for their careers/reputations. Kelly for instance gets asked to speak at conferences all the time which never would have been interested in a former appointed AG who worked less than two years. Third of all, this has made the careers of Fina, McGettigan and the investigators who were doing the REAL work here.

About the importance of nothing happening to Victim 2 (and getting him to admit it exonerating JVP):
When it turns out I'm wrong about Allan Myers come talk to me.  Otherwise you have lost all rights to say anything to me. You have lost all credibility in my mind. 

About his statement at the 20:00 mark of his latest video, where he plainly states that Jerry was upset at Joe because Joe testified in support of McQueary's story at the grand jury.
I have no fucking idea what you are talking about with regard to the Joe/JS feud and 2010. I have never made any statement close to that. 

About Mike McQueary:

CREDIBLE MCQUERY....
As usual you make no sense. McQueary (as your chart shows) made the case grow because they could then tell other possible victims they had a credible witness! 

OR NOT CREDIBLE MCQUEARY???

 Jerry was (likely) railroaded because people who were not qualified started to believe he was a pedophile and then saw it in their career self-interest to prove that he was. It took three years because they couldn't find any damn evidence and their first victim stunk. They destroyed PSU because theironly witness was so bad that they need to indict those who could discredit him. If McQueary had worked for the TSM, this would have been a TSM story.

About exonerating Jerry to exonerate Joe
As for Sandusky's crimes, that is the main issue and the only way to exonerate JVP but you are too gutless to say this publicly and too in love with your nonsensical conspiracy theories to focus on it. That is the real shame here Ray. You should be focused on the heart of the case: Sandusky was railroaded and that is the best evidence that JVP was as well.

About a cover up by Second Mile (which I told him there are federal charges pending) 
You can't claim TSM cover up without explaining actions of Heim and Nielson and how it was that none of those huge JVP fans warned/protected him from the coming hurricane (which they had no idea was coming because they didn't know he was a pedo).


It's obvious that when the investigations and court cases wrap up, John is going to be proven wrong about quite a few things.
ADDED ANALYSIS OF THE FRAMING PATERNO WEBSITE

This breakdown of links and articles on the Framing Paterno site clearly shows that SMSS authored stories along with Eileen Morgan's contributions and articles by Walt Uhler and Marc Rubin brought to Framing Paterno by Barry Bozeman  make up the vast majority of content.

22 Blehar and Morgan Articles Featured in Top Opinion and Analysis of 36 articles.

 

Top Opinion & Analysis Just Released:

Ray Blehar on Whether NCAA Sanctions Should be Invalidated by Process
Eileen Morgan's Chart of Mike McQueary's Evolving Testimony
Ray Blehar on Mike McQueary's Ever-Changing Testimony
Ray Blehar on How One Year Later the Tide Has Turned Against Freeh
Ray Blehar on the Hatchet Job a Pittsburgh Paper Did on Franco Harris
Ray Blehar on Who Closed the 1998 Investigation
Eileen Morgan on the Cancer Which Afflicts Penn State
Ray Blehar on the Mystery of Tom Harmon's Role in All of This
Ray Blehar on the Dismissal of Corbett's NCAA Lawsuit
Ray Blehar's Part 2 on Importance of "Missing" Documents in Schultz File
Eileen Morgan Has Some Fun With the Bogus SI Penn State Hit Piece
Ray Blehar on How the Schultz 'Secret File" Could Actually Backfire on the Other Side
Golf Announcers do a "Mike McQueary" by Changing Their Accounts of Tiger's Drop Based on Circumstances
Academic Paper from University of Arkansas Rips GJ Mention of Paterno
What Media Coverage of Boston Bombings Tells Us About PSU/Sandusky
Did Cynthia Baldwin Lie Help the Obstruction Justice Case Against PSU
Ray Blehar on State College TV to Discuss the Case
Ray Blehar On How the Limits of Memory Explains Victim 2's Statement
Eileen Morgan On How Real History Following 1998 Disproves Cover Up
Eileen Morgan On How the PSU BOT Blew It
Ray Blehar On How The Media Botched the Narrative From the Start
Part #2 of Ray Blehar's Analysis of the Freeh Report
Mainstream San Diego Op-Ed Uses Our Efforts to Attack Freeh Report
Detailed Timeline of Events Reveals Absurdity of Cover Up Allegation
Someone Writing at CNN Is Clearly A Fan of "FramingPaterno.com"
Ray Blehar On How the AG's Office Started the False Narrative
Eileen Morgan On Why Penn State Should Not Settle With Victims Yet
Important Evidence the Media Totally Ignored: Paterno's Police Interview
Eileen Morgan on Why the "Cover Up" Theory Makes No Sense
A List of the Most "Under Known" Facts of the Sandusky Scandal
The Media Now Sees Pursuing the "Truth" as a Sign of Insanity
On Anniversary of Joe Pateno's Death, Todd Blackledge Speaks Out!
What Manti Te'o Has Taught Us About How ESPN Determines Veracity
John Ziegler Attacks False "Football Cover Up" Media Narrative on TV

Patriot News Publishes Our Column on Franco/Emmert Exchange

OF 64 Total  NON- ESTABLISHED MEDIA (newspaper or TV) ‘MUST READ’ ARTICLES on

 FRAMING PATERNO  ONLY 10 WERE PENNED BY JOHN ZIEGLER


31 penned by Barry Bozeman, Ray Blehar or Eileen Morgan from SMSS -BIG FONT 
18 by Walter Uhler or Marc Rubin of Tom in Paine  IN RED BOLD
And 5 by PS4RS

Must read articles


Freeh Report Reviewed and Dismantled


·              Who is the liar? Joe Paterno or Louis Freeh?
·                 Contrary to What You Have Heard, the Freeh Report has Big Problems  JOHN ZIEGLER
·                 Questions the Freeh Report Didn't/Couldn't Answer JOHN ZIEGLER
·                 Lawyer Outlines the "Rush to Judgement" PS4RS
·                 PSU Faculty Senate Blasts Freeh Report
·                 Conflict of Interest?! How Can Freeh Be Believed?
·                 PS4RS Releases Scathing Analysis of Freeh Report  PS4RS

Penn State Board of Trustees

·                 Why the NCAA Sanctions Make No Sense
·                 Hitting the Board of Trustees Where It Hurts

Joe Paterno Unfairly Maligned


·                 A Scenario Where Joe Paterno is Still Joe Paterno  JOHN ZIEGLER
·                 The Sanctimonious Railroading of Joe Paterno
·           Joseph V. Paterno 409
·            The Reenactment of the Crimes of Joe Paterno  FRAMING PATERNO

The False Narrative of the Media Frenzy


·                 How the Media May Have Framed Joe Paterno  JOHN ZIEGLER
·                 The Massive of Media Double Standard of Penn State vs. Syracuse JOHN ZIEGLER
·                 John Ziegler Discuses FramingPaterno.com Poll With Radio Host Kevin Slaten JOHN ZIEGLER
·                 John Ziegler's Op-ed on the FramingPaterno.com Polling Results JOHN ZIEGLER
·                 The Biggest Media Myths of the Jerry Sandusky Scandal FRAMING PATERNO

1998 Failure of Agencies Charged w Child Protection


The Contradictory Testimony of Mike McQueary

PSU - Paterno Not Guilty -McQueary Testimony Proves It.

·                 The Definitive Case That Mike McQueary's Story Is Not To Be Believed  FRAMING PATERNO
·                 Did Mike McQueary Commit Perjury?

Reference Library - Key Documents and Reports


·                 Second Mile Sandusky Sex Scandal Library

Dr. Jack Raykovitz and the Second Mile





A dozen Blehar and Morgan articles featured in recent events section

Recent Events:

Ray Blehar Finds Ignored Video of Rod Erickson Discussing Sanctions

This Great "IF" Video on Joe Paterno is Worth a Look

Ray Blehar on Why Cynthia Baldwin is Not To Be Believed

Eileen Morgan Releases "Mike McQueary Credibility Chart"

Photo of the Year: Franco Harris at "March 4 Truth"

Letter/Ad from Eileen Morgan & Ray Blehar in Local Paper Condemns BOT

Exclusive Breaking News: The Motion to Stop Showtime From Airing Interview

Exclusive: Jerry Sandusky Responds to PSU Payouts

Eileen Morgan on Why Matt Sandusky Does Not Deserve a PSU Payout

Ray Blehar on How PSU is Using the Sandusky Settlements For Own Purposes

John Ziegler Rips Sandusky Settlements on KDKA in Pittsburgh

Ray Blehar on Why the First PSU Settlement is Totally Bogus

Why the Preliminary Hearing Exposed the Case Against Penn State as a Fraud

Ray Blehar: "The Conspiracy of Silence" Continues to Fall Apart

Is Deadspin's Third hit Piece on John Ziegler a Sign of Progress?

WTF? PSU BOT NOW SAYING IT DOESN'T ENDORSE FREEH REPORT

PSU Legend/ESPN Commentator Todd Blackledge Does Extensive Interview with John Ziegler

Rodney Erickson Gutless Idiot Forced to Sign NCAA Consent Decree  (Video of Him Running Away)



THIS TOTALS 65 ARTICLES FROM SMSS AND EILEEN MORGAN PLUS AT LEAST 18 BY WALTER UHLER AND MARC RUBIN AND ANOTHER DOZEN FROM PS4RS   THAT'S 95 OF THE FEATURED ARTICLES ON THE SITE - A HUGE MAJORITY OF THE NON OFFICIAL MEDIA LINKS.   
FRAMING PATERNO CLAIMS TO BY THE WEBSITE OF RECORD FOR PSU AND JVP ON THE SANDUSKY AFFAIR. - BUT NOW THE PATERNO'S WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT THANKS TO ZIEGLER'S  "SANDUSKY IS INNOCENT" CAMPAIGN. 





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter